Sunday 15 June 2014

The Fold: poster



This is the poster's design for my new animation The Fold. I draw the head with the pipes and the planet digitally using a digital airbrush on Corel12. The sea inside the head is a still from my animacion which, I also draw digitally with different layer in order to do the movement in AfterEffects. The purple background had a longer processes. First, I took a still from my of ink experiments which are include in one section of the animation. Second, I took the image to Photoshop and manipulated the color and contrast. Third, I created this mapping background with the same image using the dark areas in the middle and, the light ones in the corners in order to created more depth. After that, I add the text.
Furthermore, my new animation The Fold is inspired by the writing of the French philosopher Gilles Deleuze; in which a thought has many folds inside; this folding inside is what he calls the "forces of the outside".

No comments:

Post a Comment