Sunday 15 June 2014

The Fold; the ocean's scene



This one is a still from my animation, The Fold. As I commented before, this is the image inside the brain within the poster. This image had a very long process; I draw the whole digitally on Corel 12, after I add many different layer of the see in differents ranges of blue, I also play with the exposure and tone. Every bottle had a separated layer in order to move them in After Effects. I created for the sky three differents layers; one with a plain color, the second one is ink falling, filming it on a tank of water. The third one is glitter which I take pictures in a green screen background in order to make the starts.
I believe this is a strong image which hopefully capture the full attention of the viewer through a journey to the subconscious mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment