Thursday 12 September 2013

Spidercat





This one started as a sketch in my sketchbook, then I add some color using water color pencils. When I was happy with the final result I took a picture and get the drawing digital, using different programs to develop the drawing; first, I used Photoshop to deleted the background and get the edges clear. Second, I took the drawing to Corel 12 to draw the red ball and the "legs" around it. Also, I retouch the eyes and mouth. After that I went back to Photoshop where I played with the colors  and made the final adjustments .
I would like to take this drawing a step further and using it for one of my animations. Furthermore. I printed the drawing in a T-shirt.
                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment